Lambda Pi Eta
Lambda Pi Eta (LPH) has over 400 active chapters at four-year colleges and universities worldwide. LPH was founded in 1985 at the University of Arkansas. It became a part of the National Communication Association in 1988 and the association’s official honor society in July 1995.
LPH is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies (ACHS), whose mission is to build a visibly cohesive community of national and international honor societies, individually and collaboratively exhibiting excellence in scholarship, service, programs, and governance.
The Six Goals of Lambda Pi Eta:
- Recognize, foster, and reward outstanding scholastic achievement in communication studies;
- Stimulate interest in the field of communication;
- Promote and encourage professional development among communication majors;
- Provide an opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas in the field of communication;
- Establish and maintain closer relationships between faculty and students; and
- Explore options for graduate education in communication studies.
Lambda Pi Eta Spring 2018 Applications are due Friday, February 16th, 2018.
Fall 2017 Lambda Pi Eta Inductees
Fall 2017 Lambda Pi Eta Exec. Board